host your event
Looking for an intimate experience for your party, work event, or fundraiser?
HOST YOUR EVENT AT GWS!
General Woods Shop offers event space for private holiday parties, cocktail brunches, social hours, and fundraising events!
At GWS, we redefine the event experience in our refurbished, stylish, and hip mid-century modern space. Whether you’re planning a birthday bash, corporate event, or a special celebration, our chic venue with hints of glitz and glam sets the stage for those memorable moments.
We can accommodate groups of up to fifty people. We’re at your service in helping you plan and organize your event. We can also work with our kitchen staff to develop a custom menu for your guests. Just send us an email to [email protected] and we’ll talk about how we can help.
- Trendy Venue + Cool Street Address: Step into our trendy bar space, meticulously designed to elevate any event. Our location on Bridge Street sets the stage for what’s inside. With our neon pink signage, mid-century modern decor, and ambient lighting, your guests will be captivated upon arrival.
- Flexible Space + Seating: With ample booth and open bar seating for up to 50 of your favorite people, GWS offers casual and flexible seating options. There’s additional space for extra table seating, a buffet, cocktail rounds, or an intimate dance floor area.
- Parking + Access: Curb drop-off, rear entry access (for set up), and nearby parking.
- Stiff Cocktails + Mocktails: Indulge in our handcrafted cocktails expertly mixed by our skilled and experienced bartenders. From classic favorites to innovative concoctions or customized cocktails to fit your event’s theme, we’re sure to delight.
- Tasty Small Bites + Tapas: Elevate your event with our delectable small bites that pack a punch of flavor. Our culinary team prepares mouthwatering appetizers and snacks that complement our drinks perfectly, ensuring your guests’ taste buds are tantalized. (Gluten-free and vegan options available.)
- Bar Service + Servers: Let us do the work for you–setup and clean-up is best left to the pros, so you can meet and mingle with all your guests! We’re also very open to adding a bit of glitter to our work attire to get into the theme of things!